Posted: 2005-04-26 / Author:
Cash Flow Forecasting 101: Learn The Ins And Outs Of This Crucial Skill To Ensure You Stay In Business Long Enough To Be SuccessfulIntroduction
Learn how to use one of the most valuable financial tools to grow your business, increase sales, control expenses, and improve cash flow.
How participants will benefit from this class
1. Gain understanding of why cash forecasts are critical to your success
2. Learn tips and techniques to develop your own realistic cash forecasts
3. Discover how to use your forecasts to gain insights on your business
4. Learn how to use your forecasts to anticipate problems before they occur.
Five Questions this Class Will Answer
Why is a cash forecast critical success tool for every small business?
What is the best and fastest way to set up a forecast?
What are the most useful ways to use a forecast?
How to use a forecast to control and improve cash flow.
How to use a forecast for decision making.
Five Common Problems this Class Can Help You Overcome
1. Gaining control of your finances.
2. Diagnosing problem areas in your business.
3. Knowing how a decision will impact the finances of your business.
4. Learning how to anticipate cash flow shortfalls.
5. Discovering the critical difference between managing for profit and managing for cash flow.
Other useful resources
Free email consultation with Caroline Jordan
Articles at www.TheJordanResult.com/biztips.html
Free Mastering Cash Flow e-course at
Upcoming Cash Flow teleclasses at www.my1stbusiness.com
Articles at www.my1stbusiness.com
Free forecasting templates