Posted: 2005-06-16 / Author:
The 6 Key Fundamentals Of Sales And How To Master ThemClass outline
The thing most owner managers would rather not do. This course covers the fundamentals of sales – how to prospect, how to close – and how to make the customer want to do business with you.
Purpose of the Class
To make your life easier when you go in front of a customer. To give you some ideas about how to talk to them in language that resonates with them – to help you extend the sale so that you are selling more products and services at a higher price and finally to get them to say yes.
· Whole brain selling is about going for the Jugular via the scenic route
· People buy people first – and whatever second
· How different people think – how are they convinced, how do they negotiate
· Build rapport, expand their horizons – and amplify their pain to make them move
· Get the customer to close themselves – if they say it, it must be true.
· You can make your targets by being yourself
Questions this Class will answer
· What motivates the customer? · How do I know how to talk to them? · What has to happen for a sale to take place? · How to get the customer committed? · Differences between simple and complex sales? · How to get referrals?
Common problems this class will help you overcome
· Being used as an information source or as quote fodder
· I’ll think about it
· Talking yourself out the other side of the sale
· Being fobbed off with objections
· Clients who hide – the endless call back loop
· Establishing who the real decision maker is